Monday, February 4, 2013

The Seed - Onward to Financial Freedom and Happy Life!

I really don't have any idea of what to and how to blog.  I remember way back in 2006, I really wanted to blog but I don't have a clear topic or one that I feel an expert to start with.  Thanks a lot to Google (and a few bloggers), I could ask anything and surely, information overload would be definite to happen.

I regularly read (and am actually a subscriber to) a lot of blogs from gaming to gadgets, to travel and vacation, to business and career, up to photography and of course money management.  I gain a lot of education from those blogs.  However, none really provide a bit of this and that that suits best my taste.  I wanted it to be like a magazine type.  Don't get me wrong, I don't claim that I know best.  I just want a blog which focuses on achieving Financial Freedom but at the same time living the life in my opinion given to us by the Creator to enjoy and have fun with (of course following the law of the people and the law of God).

An idea came in that there may be more people (just like me) who would like to grow their finances but at the same time still feels they are alive.  We have material needs that once in a while must be filled-in.  C'mon, tell me if you don't feel any itch of buying the latest technology or enjoying the latest DSLR or at least your dream lenses or even take the time to vacation; unwind and have quality time with your loved-ones, family and friends.  From these circumstances, I found myself.  I found out that it's the real me.  I wanted to build a solid financial future but simultaneously be able to enjoy things that would add value to my family and to mine as well.  Remember, adds value.  :)

Those were the reasons why this blog finally came to life.  From it's very title, join me as I embark on a journey that will affect your views on how to handle your finances and how to acquire stuffs that you like without spending a peso.  (At least, the peso you really worked hard for.)

No comments:

Post a Comment